ABOUT THE DICE TOWER CRUISE
The Dice Tower Cruise started in 2016 as an idea between Tom Vasel and Jason Levine to bring the same Dice Tower board game convention experience to sea. Using the same core values as The Dice Tower they strive to ensure that the cruise is a family friendly event and that everyone feels welcomed into our hobby. As the fastest growing board game convention at sea they will always make sure to create great value for all attendees.
If you have any questions about Dice Tower Cruise then please contact us at email@example.com
DICE TOWER CRUISE 2020
January 24, 2020 - January 29, 2020
Royal Caribbean - Independence Of The Seas
Fort Lauderdale – Departure at 4:00pmFriday, January 24th
George Town, Grand Cayman – 7:00am-3:00pmSunday, January 26th
Cozumel, Mexico – 10:00am-7:00pmMonday, January 27th
Fort Lauderdale – Return
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S)
- 800 adults and up to 115 Children
- Children must be 6 months old at time of sailing
- More rooms and people may be added if there is enough demand
- We will have many DICE TOWER personalities with us including your leaders: Tom Vasel and Jason Levine with more personalities to be announced.
- All room pricing is for up to 2 people
- Inside Room $1399 ($699.50pp)
- Oceanview Room $1499 ($749.50pp)
- Balcony Room $1799 ($899.50pp)
- Junior Suite Room $2499 ($1249.50pp)
- Up to 2 children staying with 2 adults as a family (limited supply) $599 per child
- If you are interested in a full suite or a category that is sold out then please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be placed on a waitlist for any openings
- All meals at regular restaurants/buffet/pizza/room service
- The following drinks are free at the buffets: water, iced tea, Powerade, milk, coffee, tea, orange juice, apple juice, prune juice (If you want soda, or something harder there are drink packages available at extra cost).
- All port charges, taxes, and gratuities are pre-paid
- 24-hour private gaming area (ship’s conference center)
- Overflow gaming areas (deck 5 dining room, windjammer buffet)
- Access to all Dice Tower events (Live Dice Tower taping & Dice Tower Game Shows)
- Cruise amenities such as shows and entertainment on board
- Drink packages that have soda or alcohol cost extra:
- Unlimited soda with Coke tumbler is $48 per person
- Higher end packages including wine/alcohol available. (Recommend purchasing alcohol a-la-carte to save money).
- Specialty restaurants have an extra charge, it will vary based on what you order, these are:
- Chops Grille (Steakhouse)
- Giovanni’s Table (Italian)
- Room Service after midnight
- Drink and or food Packages start at $234 per person up to $354 per person
- Packages will be available to purchase on the RCL site once you get your room reservation number approximately 90 days out from sailing
The Dice Tower library will be there. (Feel free to bring your own as well).
AN AWESOME TIME!
- Legal passport first name
- Legal passport last name
- Date of birth
- Gender (male or female)
- Shirt size for each guest
- Which Dice Tower cruises each guest has been on
- Miami Airport – approx. 25 miles from the port
- Fort Lauderdale Airport – approx. 1 mile from the port
- Transfers from FLL are $15 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 1:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 11:30 AM.
- Transfers from MIA are $30 each way. Operates from 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM on embark day. Latest flight arrival on embark day is 12:00 PM. Earliest flight departure on debark day is 12:30 PM. These must be purchased directly through Royal Caribbean once you have a reservation number.
- You must purchase Fort Lauderdale transfers through us and can only do it after you supply your flight info. You can add your information here.
2440 W. State Rd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
- We have a group rate of $160.00 per room for standard and $180.00 per room for jacuzzi, including all taxes and fees, for single or double occupancy for Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 which also includes access to our Pre-Party.
- On the return we also have a special group rate of $155.00/$175.00 per room if you plan to stay the night of Wednesday, January 29th, 2020. There are also day rooms available at a cost of $100.00 where you have a room for the day to shower and keep your luggage but cannot stay overnight.
- There is an additional charge of $20.00 for each additional person in a room, up to a maximum of 4 (four) guests per room for Queen rooms only.
- This special group rate includes breakfast, and shuttle transportation from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to Port Everglades on Friday, January 24th, 2020 (Independence of the Seas)
- You must book your rooms through this website as you cannot call the Rodeway directly.
- For those arriving by plane at Fort Lauderdale Airport, after you have all your belongings, call the hotel to request the complimentary shuttle service which runs from 5:00 AM to 12:30 AM.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM, and check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Friday, Jan 24th (11:00am-3:30pm) – Welcome Aboard Registration Party – Star Lounge
- Friday, Jan 24th (8:30pm-10:00pm) – First Night Game Show – Studio B Ice Rink
- Saturday, Jan 25th (3:00pm-4:30pm) – Dice Tower Live Show – Royal Theater
- Sunday, Jan 26th (8:00am-9:00am) – Christian Service hosted by Tom – Olive Or Twist Lounge
- Tuesday, Jan 28th (8:30pm-10:00pm) – Closing Night Game Show – Studio B Ice Rink
Saturday at 11 AM (after you get your badge) to Wednesday at 6 AM
- Saturday at 11 AM (after you get your badge) to Tuesday at 5 PM
- 24 hours a day from open until Tuesday at 5 PM, as we need to pack it up.
- We have the Conference Center and Overflow Spaces (Deck 5 Dining Room, Windjammer Buffet)
- Anywhere in the lounges and other areas.
It will be in the Conference Center